Brera Crossbody Micro Bag
Rendered in refreshing mint green Millepunte calf skin, the Brera Micro Crossbody Bag has the capacity and the personality to enliven every outfit. This compact example of urban craft has space inside for the essentials, as well as a zipped pocket to keep smaller belongings safe. Just like the urban area of Milan it is named after, the Brera Micro has the invite of Milan’s internal courtyards and the strength of construction. Finessed in our black lacquered Costa edging, it is a timely ode to engineering beauty.
- An elegant micro handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in mint green.
- Its top handle is complemented by an additional shoulder strap that can be discreetly connected.
- An internal card slot features our V-cutout making it easy to retrieve its contents.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 9.0 depth 14.0 height 20.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 3.5 depth 5.5 height 7.9 width
Weight (Kg): 0.38
Weight (Lbs): 0.84
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBBR0088028LOC99VN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques