Brera Micro Bag
The Brera Micro handbag is an elegant urban companion that is constantly revealing itself in new ways. In addition to being a top-handle handbag, a twist of the two gold-tone clasps on either side allow a shoulder strap to be discreetly connected. Its Pignone clasp, meanwhile, is a distinctive Valextra detail. Worn either way, it is an example of contemporary craftsmanship as well as an everyday essential.
- An elegant handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its top handle is complemented by an additional shoulder strap that can be discreetly connected.
- An internal card slot features our V-cutout making it easy to retrieve its contents.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 9.0 (l) 14.0 (h) 20.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.38 Kg
Product ID: WBBR0088028LOC99BP
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques