Bucket crossbody micro bag
Crafted from our signature multidimensional Millepunte calf skin in our iconic Havana Brown, the Bucket Micro Bag traverses our signatures and our commitment to creating ever-relevant objects of desire. Featuring a detachable shoulder strap, an internal leather-trimmed pouch, and a curved external pocket with our signature embossed foiled code, it is a new-era icon in the making.
- A structured open-top bucket handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Havana Brown.
- Its two top handles are not adjustable.
- Its strap is detachable.
- Its internal leather-trimmed pouch is removable.
- Its external pocket is curved and foiled with a code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature green lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 12.5 depth 16.0 height 18.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 4.9 depth 6.3 height 7.1 width
Weight (Kg): 0.5
Weight (Lbs): 1.10
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBSF0090028LOCTFMH
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques