Bucket Medium Bag
Structured, yet soft, the medium Bucket bag finds its place as an everyday staple with special credentials. Its external pocket takes its shape from the windows of Valextra’s first Milan flagship on Via San Babila in the 1960s and speaks to our reputation for celebrating architectural form. Meanwhile, its foiled serial number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it, a sign of our commitment to preserving hand-crafted skill. The perfect place for keeping tech and travel passes close to hand, this design detail is specific to the Bucket story and an integral chapter in our own.
- A structured open-top shoulder bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its adjustable shoulder strap affords both long and short lengths.
- Its external pocket is curved and foiled with a code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 15.0 (l) 31.0 (h) 23.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.6 Kg
Product ID: WBSF0095028LOC99MH
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques