Iside Belt Bag
A timely reinvention of an original Valextra icon, the Iside Belt Bag takes this distinctive silhouette into new social situations. Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn on the waist as well as across the body, while its compact central compartment keeps essentials close at hand while on the go. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in shirt blue, it is a striking addition to everyday outfits, instantly recognisable by its black lacquered Costa edging and embossed foiled code that is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- A compact belt bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in shirt blue.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a level leather insert.
- Its central chamber has a small card pocket.
- Its detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn as a belt bag or across the body.
- Its discreet foiled code number is applied to an external calf skin pocket unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 6.0 (l) 9.0 (h) 12.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.14 Kg
Product ID: SGES0061028LOCPL99BSH
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques