Iside Chiaroscuro Mini Bag
Finesse and function combine to create the ultimate Valextra icon, the Iside handbag. This mini chapter in the Iside story is from our Chiaroscuro capsule collection, which juxtaposes themes of light and dark by contrasting shades of our signature Millepunte calf skin. A compact alternative to our larger styles, it caters for every day and evening essentials. Its leather-coated clasp and strap – which can be detached at the touch of a finger – epitomise the urban craft that Valextra handbags embody.
- A versatile top-handle handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a level leather insert.
- Its detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 22.0 (l) 12.0 (h) 16.5 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Product ID: WBES0033028LOC99JVNN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques