Capacious yet compact, this discreet clutch bag belongs in the Iside story, home to Valextra's most famous icons. With its robust construction, it has been crafted to stand upright on a table or bar, but still feel comfortable under your arm or being held by the hand. It has been crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin, so has a soft yet hard-wearing handle, while its leather-coated gold-tone clasp adds understated shine. It's completed with our black lacquered Costa edging, a distinctive hallmark of high quality.
- A capacious clutch bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a level leather insert.
- Its internal pocket is has a V-shaped cut-out for easy access.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 5.0 (l) 12.0 (h) 24.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBES0080028LOC99PC
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques