Iside clutch bag
Combining artisanal craft with contemporary engineering, the Iside Clutch Bag is a statement by day, by night and on special occasions. Crafted from our multidimensional Millepunte calf skin in our trademark Pergamena White hue, it is lined in smooth leather, heightening its finesse, while its substantial shoulder strap allows it to be carried comfortably on the shoulder. Inside, there is space for the iPhone Pro Max. Along with the handpainted black lacquered Costa edging and fine Inchiostro lines, its embossed foiled code that denotes the artisan who made it, makes this bag a one-of-a-kind companion.
- An elegant clutch bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White.
- It has an internal card pocket and smooth leather lining.
- Its short, substantial metal chain allows it to be worn on the shoulder.
- Its clasp closure is elevated with a signature leather inlay.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 4.0 width 10.0 height 21.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.23 Kg
Product ID: WBES0082028LOC99WW
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques