Iside Embroidery Weave top handle mini bag
The Iside Embroidery Weave combines our principles of engineering beauty and urban craft. Embroidered, so to appear like a grid similar to that of the tramlines found in our native Milan, it is a timely statement that will hold its relevance. This mini take on our iconic Iside silhouette has space for essentials only and features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap so that it may be carried on the shoulder or around the body, in addition to the ergonomic top handle. Finessed with our handpainted black Inchiostro and Costa lines, its graphic identity is further cemented.
- A versatile top-handle handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White and black embroidery.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a level leather insert.
- Its detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 12.0 width 16.0 height 22.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-Ricamo Griglia
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Product ID: WBES0036561VOC99WWNN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques