Iside Mini Bag Fiore
An updated icon, the Iside Mini Bag Fiore takes Valextra’s commitment to craft to sublime levels. Arriving in our multidimensional Millepunte calf skin, a 3D printing technique that mirrors our handpainted Inchiostro lines has been applied in floral form to turn each women's leather handbag into a distinctive work of art. Carrying several Valextra signatures, including our black lacquered Costa edging and Pergamena White hue, it epitomises our pursuit of creating forever-relevant objects of desire. Inside, the central compartment has space for everyday essentials, while the embossed foiled code is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- A versatile top-handle white handbag crafted our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- The floral design has been applied in Valextra Black using a special 3D printing technique.
- Its slim detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 12.0 (l) 16.0 (h) 22.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-Ginkgo biloba
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Product ID: WBES0036523VOC99WWNN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques