Serie S Mini Bag
The Serie S mini bag finds is the embodiment of elegance and expertise. First designed in the 1960s, its trapezoid silhouette retains the same architecture and its relevancy remains. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin and finished with our handpainted Costa edging, it is a signature Valextra piece, while updates including a crossbody strap and useful internal pockets adapt to modern lifestyles.
- An elegant top handle and crossbody handbag crafted from our smooth leather.
- It's gold-tone zip is mirrored in the hardware.
- Its removable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- A central zipped compartment has a pocket with V-shaped cutout, making it easy to pull out cards.
- Its three external pockets - one zipped, 2 patch - keep tech and pass cards close to hand.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 9.0 (l) 15.0 (h) 21.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello Glossy Playboy
Weight: 0.6 Kg
Product ID: WBSS0016137LOCTSMR
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques