Soft Avietta Travel Bag
The ultimate in overnight luggage, the Soft Avietta Travel Bag set the bar for elevated luggage back in 1961 when it was first conceived by Valextra. Engineered to meet the demands of a 48-hour work trip, it has two capacious compartments to separate clothes from paperwork and portfolios. Internal zip pockets provide space for valuables, while external pockets are ideal for keys, wallets and cell phones. Its detachable shoulder strap allows it to be carried over the shoulder, while its softly structured top handles give a comfortable grip
- An iconic travel bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its adjustable, detachable strap and comfortable top handles provide two ways to carry it.
- Its two separate compartments feature additional zipped pockets, while three further pockets feature externally.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 16.0 (l) 32.0 (h) 44.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 2.7 Kg
Product ID: TBAV0005028LRD99NN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques