Tric Trac Crossbody Bag - Limited Edition
The Tric Trac is continuously reinventing itself. The icon evolves to incorporate an insouciant accent through abstract multicoloured intarsia. Since its inception in 1968, this Valextra icon has been the ultimate symbol of relevance in the Valextra playbook; its new chapter is one that juxtaposes sobriety with joviality. This limited-edition design is available exclusively on Valextra.com.
- A versatile top-handle wrist bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin with multicoloured intarsia.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctors case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features an note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 9.0 (l) 13.0 (h) 17.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: VS Vitello-Faccine
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024354IRL99WPJBAN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques