Tric Trac Crossbody Bag
The Tric Trac bag is as contemporary today as it was in the 1960s when it was conceived and with its crossbody strap it is even more suited to someone on the move. This versatile wrist bag comprises the original central chamber that snaps shut with a click and provides ample room for everyday or evening essentials, while its concertina compartment features its classic zip closure and is completed with a paper insert for jotting down notes. Instantly recognisable as a design icon, no other bags compare to its innovative origami-esque construction.
- A versatile top-handle wrist bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- It's adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctors case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features an note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 9.0 (l) 13.0 (h) 17.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024028LRL99BP
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques