Tric Trac Felt Bag
The Tric Trac Crossbody Felt bag sees the original Valextra icon take on increased tactility in military green and aquamarine felt. Our signature Millepunte calf skin forms the framework for this limited-edition design that features signatures including our black lacquered Costa edging and foiled code number that is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it. Imbued with this refreshed urban energy, the Tric Trac in felt is as covetable as it is collectible.
- A versatile crossbody bag crafted from felt our signature Millepunte calf skin in military green, aquamarine and Valextra Black.
- Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctor’s case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features a note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 13.0 height 17.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Feltro/Vitello VS
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024743TRL99VMBANN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques