Tric Trac Viso Bag
The Tric Trac is Valextra’s original icon of the present continuous and its arrival as the Tric Trac Viso Crossbody bag in multicoloured leather intarsia once again infuses it with timely relevance. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin, the original central chambers remain, while the addition of an adjustable crossbody strap reinvent it for modern-day schedules. Artisanal and directional in equal measure, the Tric Trac Viso is the epitome of Valextra’s urban craft.
- A versatile top-handle wrist bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its special intarsia technique comprises our signature Valextra Black and Valextra Green shades alongside a multicoloured palette.
- Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctor’s case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features a note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 13.0 height 17.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-Volto 3
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024357IRL99X2NNVF
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques