V Line Backpack
Contemporary lifestyles considered, the V-line backpack is an essential everyday style. Designed with a top handle as well as an adjustable straps, it can be carried different ways, while its continuous curved zip opens around the bag making it easy to find belongings within. Structural in silhouette yet luxuriously soft to the touch, it defines the Valextra concept of engineered beauty.
- A versatile top-handle backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Adjustable canvas and leather straps sit comfortably on the shoulders.
- Internal and external pockets feature our signature V-cut-out, a distinctive design detail that makes it easy to pull out cards.
- Its discreet foiled serial number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 16.0 (l) 38.0 (h) 33.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 1.3 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0032028LRD99NN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques