V-Line two shoulder Backpack
The V-Line backpack is an ergonomic evolution for Valextra. Inspired by the silhouette of our iconic Tric Trac wristbag, which was first designed in 1968, the V-Line Backpack in smoky grey Millepunte calf skin is a timely reinvention for modern lifestyles. Both stylish and substantial, it acts as a travel companion for both holidays and business trips. Inside, it has ample space for technology. Its two compartments comprise a small compartment which has space for a 13-inch laptop or iPad, while a 15-inch laptop easily fits in the main chamber. Further details elevate this modern structure: its external pocket has space for easy-to-reach essentials, its leather band slides onto the handles of a suitcase and its wide shoulder straps are adjustable.
- An ergonomic backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in smokey grey.
- Its easy access front pocket with zip.
- Its small internal compartment fits an iPad or 13-inch laptop and has a patch pocket.
- Its large central compartment fits a 15-inch laptop, leaving space for additional belongings.
- A leather band acts as a top handle or to attach it to the handles of a suitcase.
- Its comfortable wide shoulder straps are adjustable.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 14.0 width 36.0 height 26.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 1.58 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0039028LRL99GF
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques