The Brera purse defines Valextra's concept of urban craft. Designed to simultaneously be an invaluable essential and an object of engineering excellence, it considers the practicalities of the every day and delivers it with finesses. It features three internal compartments to organise bills and coins and a removable card wallet comprising eight slots with our signature V-cut-out which makes it easy to pull out cards. Its distinctive Pignone clasp, meanwhile, comes from the Valextra archive - a detail that denotes quiet luxury.
- A distinguished purse crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its gold-tone Pignone closure is a distinctive design detail from the Valextra archive.
- Its three internal compartments include one central zipped pocket perfect for coins, while a removable eight-clot card wallet can be used independently from the purse.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 1.0 (l) 9.0 (h) 17.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.15 Kg:
Product ID: SGBR0026028LOCPL99BF
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.