Iside Senses Crossbody Micro Bag
Taking an icon into new areas of engineering beauty, the Iside Senses Micro handbag arrives with perfectly distanced laser-punctured holes reveal an underlying silver layer of leather beneath our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey. Defining our concept of urban craft, this new era Iside speaks to both the sobriety and splendour of our hometown of Milan. Arriving with a detachable shoulder strap to complement its comfortable top handle, this micro design features our handpainted black lacquered Costa edging and its embossed foiled code that is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- A striking top-handle handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey.
- Its surface has been laser-punctured with holes to reveal an underlying metallic silver layer beneath.
- Its geometric flap is crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a level leather insert.
- The interior is lined in leather.
- Its detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
email me when AVAILABLE
Iside Senses Crossbody Micro Bag
Fill the form below to be notified when this product is back in stock.
Dimensions (cm): 9.5 depth 14.0 height 19.5 width
Dimensions (inch): 3.7 depth 5.5 height 7.7 width
Handle Drop (cm): 6.5
Handle Drop (inch): 2.6
Minimum strap length (cm): 114.00
Minimum strap length (inch): 44.9
Maximum strap length (cm): 124.00
Maximum strap length (inch): 48.8
Weight (Kg): 0.42
Weight (Lbs): 0.93
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBES0022565VRL99GTGE
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.