Soft Bucket Mini Bag
Structured, yet soft, the mini Bucket bag has special credentials. Its external pocket takes its shape from the windows of Valextra’s first Milan flagship on Via San Babila in the 1960s and speaks to our reputation for celebrating architectural form. Meanwhile, its foiled serial number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it, a sign of our commitment to preserving hand-crafted skill. The perfect place for keeping tech and travel passes close to hand, this design detail is specific to the Bucket story and an integral chapter in our own.
- A structured open-top shoulder bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its external pocket is curved and foiled with a code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its adjustable shoulder strap affords both long and short lengths.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
email me when AVAILABLE
Soft Bucket Mini Bag
Fill the form below to be notified when this product is back in stock.
Size: cm 13.0 width 25.0 height 19.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.42 Kg
Product ID: WBSF0094028LOC99JZ
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.