Lunar Bucket Mini Bag
The Lunar Mini Bucket bag - which takes its name from its eclipse-inspired design - is an exquisite artisanal example of Valextra’s commitment to engineering beauty. Constructed with two layers of laser-cut leather in contrasting Havana Brown and Yellow Lime hues, it makes a statement either carried as a shoulder bag or by its top handle. To cater to everyday use, it has ample space for wallets, mobile phones and cosmetics. Framed by our black lacquered Costa edging, its internal embossed foiled code is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- An artisanal shoulder handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Havana Brown and Yellow Lime.
- Its lunar-eclipse-inspired design has been achieved by bonding two layers of laser-cut leather together.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the leather bucket purse and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
- Handle can be adjusted to be worn as a top handle or shoulder bag.
email me when AVAILABLE
Lunar Bucket Mini Bag
Fill the form below to be notified when this product is back in stock.
360º product view
Size: cm 13.0 (l) 25.0 (h) 19.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-Forature Scheggi
Weight: 0.42 Kg
Product ID: WBSF0092556VOC99MHJL
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.