Need help with your order? | Your Personal Shopper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help? email@example.com
In accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016, following your application for the job vacancy in Valextra S.p.A. we provide you with the following information concerning the processing of your data as part of the related recruitment process:
1) IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA OWNER
The Data Owner is Valextra S.p.A., with registered office in via Manzoni 3, Milan (MI), (hereinafter, the "Data Owner").
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data provided will be processed, through computer and paper tools, with the specific purpose of pursuing the legitimate interest of the Company to look for suitable professionals to carry out their activities and in consideration of your request and your interest to be take into consideration as a candidate.
The conferment of data for these purposes is mandatory and without it of with the revocation and / or any request for cancellation of such data makes it impossible to pursue the legitimate interests mentioned above and with resulting cancellation of data provided to the Data Owner and the impossibility to consider you for any further recruitment process.
3) DATA PROCESSED
a) For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above, the Data Owner may process the following personal data: name and surname, tax code or VAT number, residence, email address, telephone number, Education information, qualifications, language skills, computer skills, professional skills of any kind, previously occupied positions, hobbies and interests and any other data that is inserted by the Candidate in his CV or otherwise communicated by him for the purposes and legitimate interests mentioned above.
In accordance with art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f) of the Regulations, the processing of the data provided is legal as necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Owner and the Candidate and does not require your agreement.
b) In some specific occasion, where strictly necessary for the recruitment goals and in relation to the specific role wanted, the Data Owner may process specific categories of data relating to you, with specific reference to health or disability datas.
In accordance with art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) of the Regulations, the processing of the data provided requires your consent.
4) RECIPIENTS OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data referred to in paragraph 3 above will be treated not only by the Data Owner, but also by the following recipients: Data Owner's employees, collaborators, consultants and professionals, always within the scope of the purposes set out in point 3 above and subject to their designation by the Data Owner, including specific instructions required to comply with the legislation about health and Safety.
The data provided will not be disseminated.
However, they may be subject, where necessary, to mandatory communications required by law.
5) TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Your data will be stored at the Company's headquarters and its servers (both based in Italy). Data will not be transferred outside the EU.
6) PERSONAL DATA'S PRESERVATION PERIOD
The data provided for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above will be retained for 12 months after the date of communication of the same to the Owner.
After this retention period, the data collected will be deleted from any IT and / or hard copy media, unless otherwise indicated by the Candidate. In the event that the communication of your data has been made with exclusive reference to a specific position, the data collected will be deleted from any IT and / or paper support as soon as the related selection procedure is concluded, unless otherwise indicated by the Candidate.
7) CANDIDATE RIGHTS
The Candidate may exercise, in relation to the processing of the data described therein, the rights provided for by the applicable law regarding the protection of personal data, including the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and the right to limitation) ;
- to oppose treatment based on legitimate interest (right of opposition)
- revoke the consent, where provided, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- receive a copy of the his own data in an electronic format collected within the employment contract (eg salaries information, internal mobility services) and request that such data be transmitted to another Data Owner (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights you can contact the Owner at any time by sending your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: via Manzoni 3, Milan (MI).