Brera B-Tracollina Crossbody bag
The B-Tracollina handbag is a artisanal ode to versatility. Engineered to be a dual-purpose city companion, it is at once a stylish crossbody bag and also a clutch when the strap is removed. Valextra's distinctive Pignone clasp is used as a detail rather than a fastening, imbuing this spacious everyday style with a distinctive signature.
- A dual-purpose handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its snap fastening is found on its folding top tab.
- Its shoulder strap is removable.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 4.0 depth 21.0 height 22.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 1.6 depth 8.3 height 8.7 width
Weight (Kg): 0.3
Weight (Lbs): 0.66
Material: Millepunte calf leather
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBBR0064028LOC99PD
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques
- Size guide