The Valextra BumBag has been engineered to fit into everyday routines with ease and efficiency. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in sky blue and framed with our handpainted Inchiostro and Costa lines, it is as distinctive as it is discerning. Its central compartment has capacity for smartphones and essentials alike, while its slim compartment comprises six card pockets for ease in retrieving valuables at any time.
- A versatile everyday bum bag and crossbody bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in sky blue.
- Its slim compartment comprises six card pockets with further pockets for larger documents.
- Its larger compartment comprises an internal pocket and a chamber large enough for smartphones, chargers and modern essentials.
- Its external pocket features a V-cutout for ease when retrieving contents.
- Its silver zips are complemented with silver hardware.
- Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn on the waist and across the body.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 6.0 width 16.0 height 23.5 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.72 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0015028LRL99BV
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques