Iside Plexi Top Handle Medium Bag
Encapsulating Valextra’s approach to urban craft, the Iside Plexi Medium handbag reinvents one of our most popular icons through an architectural lens. Featuring a level gold-tone clasp with a black smoky blue, and ash grey plexiglass insert, the multidimensionality of our signature Millepunte calf skin is pulled into focus. This bold geometric pattern is perfectly complemented by the stone grey shade, both representing the sobriety and the spontaneity of our hometown of Milan.
- A versatile top-handle medium handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey.
- Its gold-tone clasp closure is elevated with a black, smoky blue and ash grey plexiglass insert featuring a geometric pattern.
- Its detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - internal lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 12.0 width 20.0 height 26.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.6 Kg
Product ID: WBES0056028LOCR5GTBPNC
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques