Nolo crossbody medium bag
The NoLo Medium handbag is a modern Milanese object of desire. Named after the burgeoning cultural district with a twist lock re-engineered from the Valextra archive, it combines craftsmanship and a contemporary spirit. Its two internal concertina chambers are complemented with an external pocket to keep valuables safe and essentials within easy reach. Its adjustable strap, meanwhile, allows it to be carried on the shoulder or across the body. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in black, it is as sophisticated as it is suitable for everyday life.
- A medium structured shoulder and crossbody bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in black.
- Its adjustable shoulder strap provides daily versatility.
- Its brass twist lock featuring an asymmetrical V-shaped incision is inspired by an archive design from the 1950s.
- It features two internal concertina chambers and an external back pocket.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 17.0 height 23.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.52 Kg
Product ID: WBNL0066028LOC99NN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques