Pocket Crossbody Bag
The Pocket Crossbody Bag is a contemporary object of timely desire. Engineered with movement in mind, this ergonomic design has three internal compartments, two snap-closing spaces and one central zipped pouch to keep everyday essentials – including wallets, card cases and coin purses – organised and within easy reach. It’s strap mechanisms, meanwhile, rotate 360 degrees, meaning it moves effortlessly in sync with the body. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Havana Brown, it has unique green Costa edging, which makes it as distinctive as desirable.
- An intuitive everyday handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Havana Brown.
- Its slim adjustable strap has been engineered for comfort and mobility.
- It has three internal compartments: two snap-closing spaces and one central zipped pouch.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 5.0 width 15.0 height 24.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Product ID: MBPK0003028LRL99MH
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques