Soft Bucket micro bag
The Soft Bucket Micro Bag is intuitively engineered to keep your belongings organised in compact style with a detachable leather-trimmed canvas pouch. Crafted from our signature multidimensional Millepunte calf leather in tango red, it is a striking example of quiet luxury. Its external curved pocket takes its design cue from the shape of our famous Milanese windows, while the embossed foiled code that adorns it makes it unique to you and the artisan who made it.
- A structured open-top bucket handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in tango red.
- Its two top handles are not adjustable.
- Its strap is detachable but not adjustable.
- Its internal leather-trimmed pouch is removable.
- Our embossed foiled code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it is inside.
- Valextra’s signature green lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 12.5 depth 16.0 height 18.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 4.9 depth 6.3 height 7.1 width
Handle Drop (cm): 10.0
Handle Drop (inch): 3.9
Weight (Kg): 0.5
Weight (Lbs): 1.10
Material: Millepunte calf leather
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBSF0090028LOCTFPTG
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques
- Size guide