Soft Bucket mini bag
The Bucket Mini handbag is defines elegance in engineering. Crafted with our Millepunte calf skin, it arrives in a multidimensional gold brown shade that is finessed with our handpainted black lacquered Costa edging. Inside, it features a detachable leather-trimmed pouch to ensure it is adapts to different demands, while its small outside pocket is ideal for easy-to-reach essentials like cards. Whether worn on the shoulder or carried across the body with the adjustable shoulder strap, it is an everyday statement in urban craft.
- A mini open-top handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in gold brown.
- Its internal leather-trimmed canvas pouch is detachable.
- Its shoulder strap is adjustable but not detachable.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it is embossed on the external curved pocket.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 13.0 depth 25.0 height 19.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 5.1 depth 9.8 height 7.5 width
Weight (Kg): 0.42
Weight (Lbs): 0.93
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBSF0094028LOCBIMD
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques