Soft Lace Bucket Micro Bag
An exquisite example of Valextra’s unrivalled urban craft, the Soft Lace Bucket Micro handbag makes an immediate impression. Crafted from our signature Millepunte leather, the surface finish has been achieved by entwining panels in Pergamena White and Valextra Black to achieve a mesmerising effect. Inside, its leather-trimmed pouch can be removed for flexibility between this and other handbags, while its top handles are complemented by a detachable shoulder strap. Finessed with our black lacquered Costa edging and embossed foiled code, it is both discerning and directional.
- A structured open-top bucket handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White and Valextra Black.
- Its surface texture has been achieved by entwining leather panels.
- Its two top handles are not adjustable.
- Its strap is detachable but not adjustable.
- Its internal leather-trimmed pouch is removable.
- Its external pocket is curved and foiled with a code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature green lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 12.5 depth 16.0 height 18.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 4.9 depth 6.3 height 7.1 width
Minimum strap length (cm): 115.00
Minimum strap length (inch): 45.3
Weight (Kg): 0.54
Weight (Lbs): 1.19
Material: Vitello VS Intreccio
Made in: ITA
Product ID: WBSF0085180LOC99WWNN
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques
- Size guide