V-Line One Shoulder Backpack
The V-line one-shoulder backpack is an invaluable companion for the work commute and weekend activities. This comfortable everyday style has been engineered to be a both a practical and stylish bag with internal compartments for essentials such as tech, notebooks and personal belongings. Meticulously designed to be an intuitive complement, its wide, adjustable strap features two metal loops which changes its orientation so you can wear it on the shoulder that suits you best. Arriving in Smokey Grey Millepunte calf skin, it features our signature black lacquered Costa edging and an internal embossed foiled code which is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- A one-shoulder backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Smokey Grey.
- Its internal zip-fastening chamber features an internal pocket that fits an iPad and a further pocket for cards.
- Its wide adjustable shoulder strap features two metal loops to change the direction.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 12.0 width 32.0 height 22.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 1.2 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0038028LRL99GF
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques