V-Line One Shoulder Mini Backpack
The V-line One Shoulder Backpack Mini has been engineered to meet the demands of urban life. Inspired by Valextra’s original icon, the Tric Trac, this compact and ergonomic style can be worn on both shoulders by changing its direction using two metal rings at the back. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Valextra Black, it features our distinctive black lacquered Costa edging, handpainted Inchiostro lines and our embossed foiled code which is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it. Meanwhile, its double zip fastening makes its contents easily accessible while on the move.
- A compact one-shoulder backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Valextra Black.
- Its central compartment is lined in smooth leather and features a pocket engineered for a card or phone.
- The wide adjustable strap changes direction.
- Its double zip fastening closes with ease.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 7.0 width 20.0 height 15.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.51 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0037028LRL99NN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques