V-Line One Shoulder Mini Backpack
Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White, the V-line One Shoulder Backpack Mini is engineered with modern lifestyles in mind. Easily worn on both shoulders thanks to metal rings that allow the wide shoulder strap to change direction, this compact backpack defines Valextra’s interpretation of elegance. Inside, the central compartment has a card pocket and space for the essentials, all easily accessed by the smooth double-zip fastening. Featuring our distinctive black lacquered Costa edging, handpainted Inchiostro lines and our embossed foiled code which is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it, it is a timely ode to its original inspiration, the Tric Trac.
- A compact one-shoulder backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White.
- Its central compartment is lined in smooth leather and features a pocket engineered for a card or phone.
- The wide adjustable strap in Valextra Black changes direction.
- Its double zip fastening closes with ease.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 7.0 depth 20.0 height 15.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 2.8 depth 7.9 height 5.9 width
Weight (Kg): 0.51
Weight (Lbs): 1.12
Material: Millepunte calf leather
Made in: ITA
Product ID: MBVL0037028LRL99WW
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques
- Size guide