V-line Reporter Mini Bag
The V-line Reporter Mini handbag is the more compact counterpart of the original with the same ergonomic design sensibility. Crafted from our luxury Millepunte calf leather in a multidimensional nebular blue shade, it is framed with our famous black lacquered Costa edging that is handpainted to achieve an exquisite finish. Inside, its central chamber has a pocket featuring our V-cutout, while the two external compartments keep belongings within easy reach. Comfortably worn across the body or on the shoulder, it can also be carried as a clutch by detaching the adjustable strap.
- A contemporary everyday bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in nebular blue.
- Its main zip-fastening central compartment features an internal pocket.
- Its external zip-fastening chamber features an external pocket with our signature V-cutout.
- Its wide strap is adjustable but not detachable.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Dimensions (cm): 7.0 depth 13.5 height 19.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 2.8 depth 5.3 height 7.5 width
Minimum strap length (cm): 71.00
Minimum strap length (inch): 28.0
Maximum strap length (cm): 117.00
Maximum strap length (inch): 46.1
Weight (Kg): 0.46
Weight (Lbs): 1.01
Material: Millepunte calf leather
Made in: ITA
Product ID: MBVL0019028LRL99BNE
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques
- Size guide