Nolo crossbody medium bag
Taking its name from the cultural hotspot in Milan, the NoLo Medium handbag combines time-honed craft and contemporary spirit. This distinctive handbag features a twist lock from our 1950s archive, while its internal chamber has space for modern-day essentials. Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn on the shoulder and across the body, allowing for ease of movement without relenting on timely style. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in cashmere brown, it is both a sophisticated and versatile example of exquisite urban craft.
- A medium-sized structured shoulder and crossbody bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in cashmere beige.
- Its adjustable shoulder strap provides daily versatility.
- Its brass twist lock featuring an asymmetrical V-shaped incision is inspired by an archive design from the 1950s.
- It features two internal concertina chambers and an external back pocket.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
email me when AVAILABLE
Nolo crossbody medium bag
Fill the form below to be notified when this product is back in stock.
360º product view
Size: cm 9.0 (l) 17.0 (h) 23.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.52 Kg
Product ID: WBNL0066028LOC99MBC
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.