V-Line Reporter Bag
The V-Line Reporter has been engineered to ensure fluid mobility at all times. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey, this structured handbag can be worn on the shoulder, around the body, or carried as a clutch. Its central compartment features an internal pocket while its external zip-fastening compartment is made distinctive by our V-cutout. Combining Valextra’s timely urban craft with our engineering expertise, this is a bag that will stand the test of time.
- A contemporary everyday bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey White.
- Its main zip-fastening central compartment features an internal pocket.
- Its external zip-fastening chamber features an external pocket with our signature V-cutout.
- Its wide strap is adjustable but not detachable.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
email me when AVAILABLE
V-Line Reporter Bag
Fill the form below to be notified when this product is back in stock.
Dimensions (cm): 9.5 depth 16.0 height 24.0 width
Dimensions (inch): 3.7 depth 6.3 height 9.4 width
Minimum strap length (cm): 110.00
Minimum strap length (inch): 43.3
Maximum strap length (cm): 124.00
Maximum strap length (inch): 48.8
Weight (Kg): 0.63
Weight (Lbs): 1.39
Material: Millepunte calf leather
Made in: ITA
Product ID: MBVL0018028LRL99GT
Valextra’s personalisation service makes your handbags and small leather goods unique.
Letters and symbols used for the monogramming are capital fonts in gold or silver.
4mm / 0.16 inches and 6 mm / 0.24 inches are the two sizes available.
Please note that only items with the label “Personalise” can be personalised.
Discover how to personalise your leather good.
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Our estimated delivery time is 2 to 6 working days worldwide.
Please consider that we do not take responsability for any delays caused by destination clearance processes.
Please also note that for Valextra purchases with total amount greater than 2,500 USD, the Custom will require your Tax ID. Please consider that if not provided, your Valextra purchase will be delivered back to Italy.
You can request a return within 14 days of receiving your order. Valextra will take care of return shipping costs.
A refund will be issued within 15 days from Valextra receiving it. All returns must be returned unused, unwashed and in the same condition in which they were delivered with all original labels attached and complete with all parts and accessories, using their original packaging. Unfortunately we can not refund embossed products.
PACKAGINGValextra's iconic packaging is distinguished by its signature curved corners that mirror the shape of the windows of our original Milan flagship boutique in Piazza San Babila. A coming-together of contemporary elegance and heritage, this distinctive design connects Valextra past and present, resulting in a timely and luxurious design detail. Realised in our signature Valextra Green, the wrapping is finessed with a green ribbon that is adorned with our logo, resulting in an impeccable delivery that denotes the highest quality artisanal craftsmanship.
Valextra's iconic packaging is distinguished by its signature curved corners that mirror the shape of the windows of our original Milan flagship boutique in Piazza San Babila. A coming-together of contemporary elegance and heritage, this distinctive design connects Valextra past and present, resulting in a timely and luxurious design detail. Realised in our signature Valextra Green, the wrapping is finessed with a green ribbon that is adorned with our logo, resulting in an impeccable delivery that denotes the highest quality artisanal craftsmanship.
- Size guide