V-Line Reporter Bag
The V-Line Reporter has been engineered to ensure fluid mobility at all times. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey, this structured handbag can be worn on the shoulder, around the body, or carried as a clutch. Its central compartment features an internal pocket while its external zip-fastening compartment is made distinctive by our V-cutout. Combining Valextra’s timely urban craft with our engineering expertise, this is a bag that will stand the test of time.
- A contemporary everyday bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in stone grey White.
- Its main zip-fastening central compartment features an internal pocket.
- Its external zip-fastening chamber features an external pocket with our signature V-cutout.
- Its wide strap is adjustable but not detachable.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.5 width 16.0 height 24.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.63 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0018028LRL99GT
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques