Babila Boston Micro Bag
Inspired by the Estensible Travel Bag first introduced in 1987, the Babila Crossbody Micro handbag has been engineered to meet modern-day demands. Comprising a spacious zip-fastening central compartment that has space for everyday essentials, it arrives with the addition of a detachable and adjustable strap that allows it to be worn on the shoulder or across the body. This timely icon is crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in a versatile and multidimensional black.
- A structured top-handle micro handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in peony pink.
- Its central zip-fastening compartment features an open pocket with a V-cutout.
- Its metal feet protect the base.
- Its slim leather strap is adjustable and detachable.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 11.5 height 17.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.35 Kg
Product ID: WBBB0030028LOC99PN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques