Iside Bag Intarsia Colour Block
The Iside Colour Block top-handle handbag is both work of art and everyday companion. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin using an exquisite intarsia technique, it becomes a canvas for a directional display of artisanal skill. Inside, its central compartment has ample space for essentials, while the embossed foiled code is a reminder that each Valextra handbag is one of a kind. Framed with our signature black lacquered Costa edging, it makes a striking statement in yellow, black and Havana Brown.
- A versatile top-handle handbbag crafted our signature Millepunte calf skin in yellow, black and havana brown.
- It has been crafted using an artisanal intarsia technique.
- Its slim detachable and adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body and on the shoulder.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 12.0 width 16.0 height 22.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-Geometrico
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Product ID: WBES0036358IOC99JHWNJL
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques