Iside Belt Mirror
The Iside Belt Mirror bag is a timely example of urban craft. Inspired by the original Iside handbag, it has been engineered with our signature Millepunte calf skin and panels of rose-gold mirror. The effect is a sculptural one that turns this compact companion into a conversation started. Its adjustable strap has been engineered to sit comfortably on the waist as well as over the shoulder, making it a versatile style statement.
- A compact belt bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin and double faced with mirrored panels in rose gold.
- It has an internal card pocket.
- Its slim adjustable strap allows it to be worn around the waist, across the body and on the shoulder.
- Its clasp closure is crafted from transparent plexiglass.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 6.0 width 9.0 height 12.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello Specchio
Weight: 0.14 Kg
Product ID: SGES0061008LOCPLPXJRP
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques