Iside clutch bag
The Iside Clutch bag takes its name from Valextra’s original icon of urban craft, the Iside. Engineered to be as versatile as it is reliable, it has a strong structure and substantial chain shoulder strap, while inside it has space for the minimum essentials and the iPhone Pro Max. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in striking aquamarine, it is lined in smooth leather and finished with our handpainted Inchiostro lines and black lacquered Costa edging. Ideal for day, night and special occasions, it’s a timely design that will make a long-term investment.
- An elegant clutch bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in aquamarine.
- It has an internal card pocket and smooth leather lining.
- Its short, substantial metal chain allows it to be worn on the shoulder.
- Its clasp closure is elevated with a signature leather inlay.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 4.0 (l) 10.0 (h) 21.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.23 Kg
Product ID: WBES0082028LOC99VA
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at email@example.com
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques