Soft Bucket Micro Bag
The Bucket Micro is a compact version of Valextra’s distinguished Bucket bag, arriving with the same distinctive design details – such as its curved external pocket and discreet foiled code - but with essentials-only capacity. This double-handle style exudes elegance and is intuitive, too: an internal zipped leather-trimmed pouch is removable for when you want to coat-check your handbag but keep your valuables by your side. For times when you want to carry it crossbody, a detachable leather strap is available to purchase separately.
- A structured open-top bucket handbag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin.
- Its two top handles are adjustable.
- A detachable strap is available to purchase separately.
- Its internal leather-trimmed pouch is removable.
- Its external pocket is curved and foiled with a code number unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Its fine black Inchiostro - meaning ink in Italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to Valextra.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 12.5 width 16.0 height 18.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.4 Kg
Product ID: WBSF0090028LOC99AP
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques