Tric Trac Bag
The Tric Trac Crossbody bag is Valextra’s timely object of desire. Engineered in 1967, it stands the test of time in both construction and character, enlivened by new colours such as this shirt blue shade. Crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin with the original central compartment opening with the “tric, trac” sound from which it takes its name, it has an attitude that is enduring. Its reverse concertina compartment features a notepad and space for small belongings, while its adjustable strap allows it to be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
- A versatile crossbody bag crafted from felt our signature Millepunte calf skin in shirt blue.
- Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctor’s case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features a note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 13.0 height 17.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024028LRL99BSH
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques