Tric Trac Sketch bag
Valextra’s original icon of urban craft, the Tric Trac, arrives with a graphic surface texture that gives it a strong design edge. Its graphic surface pattern is achieved through a relief-print technique using our uniquely formulated ink used for our black lacquered Costa edging and Inchiostro lines. With its adjustable shoulder strap, it is a versatile modern companion that can be worn on the shoulder and around the body. A decorative limited edition, the Tric Trac Sketch is an ode to always engineering beauty.
- A versatile top-handle wrist bag crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in Pergamena White and Valextra Black.
- Its graphic surface pattern is achieved through a relief-print technique.
- Its adjustable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- Its central chamber opens like a doctor’s case and reliably snaps shut with a click.
- Its additional zipped, concertina compartment features a note-pad insert.
- Its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
Size: cm 9.0 width 13.0 height 17.0 depth
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS-China Righe
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Product ID: WBSR0024570VRL99WWNN
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size guide
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques