Inspired by Valextra’s iconic Tric Trac silhouette, the V-Line Backpack in military green Millepunte calf defines Valextra's commitment to urban craft. Handcrafted to maximise comfort, it is both stylish and substantial travel companion ready for taking on holiday as hand luggage or business trips. Inside, its two compartments have ample space for valuables: its small compartment has room for a 13-inch laptop or iPad, while a 15-inch laptop easily fits in the main chamber. Further details elevate this sophisticated design: its external pocket has space for easy-to-reach essentials, its leather band slides onto the handles of a suitcase and its wide shoulder straps are adjustable.
- An ergonomic backpack crafted from our signature Millepunte calf skin in military green.
- Its easy access front pocket with zip.
- Its small internal compartment fits an iPad or 13-inch laptop and has a patch pocket.
- Its large central compartment fits a 15-inch laptop, leaving space for additional belongings.
- A leather band acts as a top handle or to attach it to the handles of a suitcase.
- Its comfortable wide shoulder straps are adjustable.
- Our signature foiled code, unique to the handbag and the person who made it, is internally embossed Valextra’s signature black lacquered Costa edges are painted by hand.
360º product view
Size: cm 14.0 (l) 36.0 (h) 26.0 (w)
Made in: ITA
Material: Vitello VS
Weight: 1.58 Kg
Product ID: MBVL0039028LRL99VM
Care & Maintenance
Valextra’s classic leather products use only the highest-quality materials. Our leather is renowned for the multi-dimensionality of its character and depth of colour. Light undertones of colour and veins are intrinsic to this natural product and add to their uniqueness, while our artisanal processing and dyeing techniques emphasise the natural grain of our Millepunte, Pavé and smooth leathers combining superb functionality with finesse.
To best preserve your Valextra item, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Keep it away from humidity, rain, over-exposure to direct light and sources of heat
- Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, oils and cosmetics
- Avoid using waterproofing products
- Avoid dark-coloured surfaces and light-coloured surfaces coming into contact to prevent colour migration
- In case of contact with water, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- To clean leather and metal hardware, wipe the surface with a clean, dry and soft light-coloured cloth
- It is not recommended to use cleaning products that are not adapted to Valextra leather
For further advice on cleaning, maintenance and the use of this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team in Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Return
No shipping available - Please visit our We Chat store or our Boutiques